Page 1 of 1

Mobile Play is very difficult

Posted: 07 October 2026, 19:18
by CarlRulez
Just leaving this here as feedback.

On desktop, the mod looks great and moves great.

But in mobile browser (iPhone), it’s ROUGH. The text is all jumbled and stacked on top of itself and it’s extremely difficult to decipher the text on the cards.

In many mods on BGA, you can get a game card to pop up in front of you (blown up image) reliably so you can read it, but I’ve only pulled it off once in this mod and can’t seem to make it happen any more. That means I have to zoom in on a card to read it, but then the text populates on top of itself and merges, making reading impossible.

Text merging is also happening all over the game board. I know the board well, as I’ve played Viticulture many times, but the folks I am playing with can’t read it.

While we really like the game, we’ve decided to table it in BGA because it’s such a chore to *try to read* what anything does. Hopefully there’s a literacy update down the road, cause we’d have a permanent game going if we could just know what things say.