Page 1 of 1

Two fully separate card sections

Posted: 08 October 2026, 12:15
by ddevil123
Weird situation in a Tacta game. How can this be legal?


Image

Re: Two fully separate card sections

Posted: 08 October 2026, 16:53
by Emerson_Matt
If you don't have a legal move, then you play a card starting a new region. That's how it can be legal. Quite how/why it's a little clump of blue ones that everyone else was ignoring, I don't know. Unable to see without scrolling? Just not advantageous to play there?

Re: Two fully separate card sections

Posted: 08 October 2026, 20:03
by ddevil123
Emerson_Matt wrote: ↑08 October 2026, 16:53 If you don't have a legal move, then you play a card starting a new region. That's how it can be legal. Quite how/why it's a little clump of blue ones that everyone else was ignoring, I don't know. Unable to see without scrolling? Just not advantageous to play there?
The player with blue cards was so "smart" and "honest" to hide his new region down below, very far from main region. All other players did not notice. I did not notice too, until by chance I saw it maximizing the screen and scrolling way down.

Congratulations, player named "Yoseia", smart and honest, you really know how to win a game...

boardgamearena.com/table?table=923652943