No option for "card" based flamboyants?
Posted: 08 October 2026, 21:06
Been playing Hanabi on and off here for a few years now.
Returned after a while to play some games this evening and noticed that the flamboyant option was only triggering extra clue, or number/colour flamboyants.
Looking at the "how to play" section they have "(optional)" beside them, however I don't see any option in the pre-game menu to enable them.
Am I just blind, or has this option or ruleset been removed/modified.
I don't remember specifically toggling them on or off separately from other flamboyants in the past.
Cheers!
Returned after a while to play some games this evening and noticed that the flamboyant option was only triggering extra clue, or number/colour flamboyants.
Looking at the "how to play" section they have "(optional)" beside them, however I don't see any option in the pre-game menu to enable them.
Am I just blind, or has this option or ruleset been removed/modified.
I don't remember specifically toggling them on or off separately from other flamboyants in the past.
Cheers!