Page 1 of 1

Turn Timer

Posted: 09 October 2026, 16:13
by odd-socks
How does the turn timer work?

I've found that even if you're constantly playing, switching cards, you can still go into negative time. Doesn't seem right.

Re: Turn Timer

Posted: 09 October 2026, 17:49
by Lucredoughbread8
I was coming to ask the same question.

Re: Turn Timer

Posted: 09 October 2026, 22:47
by jimmyjay49uk
Yes, same here - constantly playing, but went into negative time with no fault of my own. Also screen shook a few times too during play.

Re: Turn Timer

Posted: 10 October 2026, 04:14
by eli__
I often set the speed to « slow » to avoid getting penalties but players are much less enclined to join my games vs some normal and fast settings.

Time penalties should not exist in this game. Even the speed of play should be removed from the options as it is irrelevant IMO.

I also noticed since the update, the piles shift a bit left to right depending on the piles opened (when playing on computer)