Page 1 of 1

Error "You can only translate into one of your spoken languages".

Posted: 09 October 2026, 20:54
by WizardPokuston
Hi,

I'd like to help with translations from English to Czech, but when trying to translate the strings I get the error "You can only translate into one of your spoken languages" again and again.

I have both languages (English and Czech) set in personal profile and it still is not working.

Can anybody help please?

Thank you

Re: Error "You can only translate into one of your spoken languages".

Posted: 09 October 2026, 21:14
by cigma
WizardPokuston wrote: ↑09 October 2026, 20:54 I have both languages (English and Czech) set in personal profile and it still is not working.
This is strange. I see only English as language in your profile.

But even if your profile had only English as language, the message "You can only translate into one of your spoken languages" doesn't make sense. On the contrary, the system seems somehow to know you speak several languages.

Are English and Czech the only languages you have set? I remember to have read somewhere you can't have more than 4 languages in your profile.

I suggest you directly contact BGA via https://boardgamearena.com/support -> website -> translations. Maybe you could also link there to a screenshot of your settings? Good luck!