Page 1 of 1
Tutorial in progress: need feedback
Posted: 10 October 2026, 18:09
by Sylafrs
Hello!
I've just made my first tuto on BGA and it happens to be Hegemony (I'm kinda crazy)
So I wanted to know what you think about it and if you had corrections or suggestions to give me
Here is the link :
https://boardgamearena.com/tutorial?gam ... orial=2240
Thanks in advance

I hope you'll like it
Sylafrs
Re: Tutorial in progress: need feedback
Posted: 10 October 2026, 19:39
by Bender3002
Chapeau! This is a big project and for the first tutorial it looks already good! I only managed to make it through the first turn, so my feedback up to this point:
1. There are some grammar mistakes (not big, but still).
2. Free action: You mention you can use a free action after your regular action, but you can also use it before and this should be explicitly mentioned.
3. The finger points not on the pass button after the turn is finished, but in the middle of the 3 buttons.
Other than that, as said, the first impression is good. I like the interactivity and the texts, it's entertaining.
Re: Tutorial in progress: need feedback
Posted: 11 October 2026, 00:11
by Sylafrs
Thanks
1- yeah, I need to rerereplay it to find them all ^^
2- Free action I say it 2 or 3 times I believe
[edit: the first time I effectively only say "before", so I've just added "or after",
I've also added it once more during the 1st Capitalist turn]
3- I'll look into it
[edit: I think I found the one you are referrencing to, and fixed it! Thanks
]