Arena season 16: New Year, New Challenges!

Board Game Arena Official announcements
KenFin1

Re: Arena season 16: New Year, New Challenges!

Post by KenFin1 »

There are different ways of doing it. Either go to the game page and use the arena tables at the very bottom or else go to the old "play now" lobby, select arena mode find the game and then click on the icon to the left hand side to open the full arena page. The former is probably easier on mobile I prefer the latter on desktop
Komandor Tarkin

Re: Arena season 16: New Year, New Challenges!

Post by Komandor Tarkin »

KenFin1 wrote: 09 April 2024, 16:32 I posted this on the season 17 page too but not sure if it's better in this one. Hopefully one of them will get a response:

Can someone clarify a few things please?
1) When do awards get given? I was top 10 in next station but no award received yet. Previous seasons this has been given. Has this changed?
2) how many awards get given for p.i.? Again I'm in top 10 but I can't see any award for that either.
3) Not alone I was in a game that didn't finish because the creature player who was losing kept dragging it out and not taking their turn. The game has now disappeared from my in progress list. If I hunt through my history I can find it but it's now showing as friendly. So not only have the winners been deprived arena points we don't even get Elo from it anymore?
There is some unusual delay. My XP points and rewards have not been attributed yet as well

Return to “Official announcements [en]”