Paying for game development ?

Game development with Board Game Arena Studio
Seymoura

Paying for game development ?

Post by Seymoura »

Hi !

I would like the game Korsar (Loot) to be playable on boardgame arena. Is it possible to speed-up the process by paying (in BTC or other crypto) someone to dev this game in particular ? Rules are fairly easy and should be easy to code.

Best,

Seymoura
Seymoura

Re: Paying for game development ?

Post by Seymoura »

Seymoura wrote: 20 September 2021, 16:29 Hi !

I would like the game Korsar (Loot) to be playable on boardgame arena. Is it possible to speed-up the process by paying (in BTC or other crypto) someone to dev this game in particular ? Rules are fairly easy and should be easy to code.

Best,

Seymoura
I created a developper account to have acces to the dev board and I found this :
https://studio.boardgamearena.com/licen ... ame_id=239

Today this game is licensed at more than 15 publishers according to this : https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/770/loot/credits

Does this mean a license is not required anymore ? ALso, i sent a Request for authorization to adapt Korsar / Loot on Board Game Arena using the mail template provided to Asyncron and Pixie Games.

Is the license required for use of graphics only ? Can we consider developping this game with whole new graphics to get rid of the license requirements ?
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

Seymoura wrote: 22 September 2021, 21:25 Is the license required for use of graphics only ? Can we consider developping this game with whole new graphics to get rid of the license requirements ?
No, you need the license for everything, it's not only about assets.
Gredyet

Post by Gredyet »

Seymoura wrote: 20 September 2021, 16:29 Hi !

Best,

Seymoura
It's great to hear your interest in having the game Korsar (Loot) available on BoardGame Arena. While I'm not sure about expediting the development process through cryptocurrency payments, I recently came across some interesting suggestions in an article titled " Learn how to accept bitcoin payments " This article explores various ways businesses can integrate bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies into their operations, including incentivizing developers through crypto payments. Perhaps exploring these options could provide some insights into accelerating the development of Korsar on BoardGame Arena.

Return to “Developers”