Solo objective scoring

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Schwabilon

Solo objective scoring

Post by Schwabilon »

In the solo mode I don't get how to complete the first objective.. Seems clear at first glance: I need 4 resources, 8 walked markers and have to win 3 of the Breed Expert awards.. Only it never happened, tried it twice now.. Do I need 4 of each resource? Is it just broken.? I have checked the rulebook and the forums on bgg, couldn't find any explanation anywhere.. Does anyone know this.?
Thanks for helping out..
jordijansen

Re: Solo objective scoring

Post by jordijansen »

Hi! The novice objective card does not reward any stars. Since your score was below 40 you didn't gain any stars for that either, so 0 stars total.

You need to complete the objective card to be eligible for victory. Since the game ended as victory, you did complete the objective card.
Schwabilon

Post by Schwabilon »

Hey, thanks for answering..
Somehow it's not visually clear to me what happens at the end.. But good to know, thanks.!
gnarls markley

Post by gnarls markley »

I have the same issue. It looks like I've done everything the card says to do, but in the final scoring it awards no points for it.

Return to “Dog Park”