Getting ExtraTime when doing multiple actions

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
ezeeckiel

Getting ExtraTime when doing multiple actions

Post by ezeeckiel »

Hello dear,

Would it be possible to gain some seconds when performing multiple actions ?
Say, I get one more action thanks to an eagle. People would very much appreciate to gain I don't know 30 seconds. Sometimes time is very limited in Ark Nova to do all you need to do.
cheers
O
CharlesRDarwin

Re: Getting ExtraTime when doing multiple actions

Post by CharlesRDarwin »

If it were possible, I'd rather just have a stipend for the whole game. Some turns take a second, some I like to plan. Like in chess some turns take a second, some take 110 minutes.
gamez shuffler

Post by gamez shuffler »

it would be great, last time i get x2 on animals plus eagle and hypnosis and i almost got time out, should be a button for 1 time use only to grant 1 minute or 2 for your turn
ezeeckiel

Post by ezeeckiel »

do the admin read this, or doyou have a clue to send them a request?
greenjacket124

Post by greenjacket124 »

ezeeckiel wrote: 10 May 2024, 17:45 do the admin read this, or doyou have a clue to send them a request?
We do read this, yes. You can submit a suggestion on the same page that you submit a bug. But do a search first, because one or more already exists.
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

See the already existing forum thread in which i already explained what are the potential issues.
ezeeckiel

Post by ezeeckiel »

thanks for the answers !
CharlesRDarwin

Post by CharlesRDarwin »

Tisaac wrote: 10 May 2024, 21:12 See the already existing forum thread in which i already explained what are the potential issues.
Can you provide a link? I searched but couldn't find it.
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

CharlesRDarwin wrote: 12 May 2024, 07:42
Tisaac wrote: 10 May 2024, 21:12 See the already existing forum thread in which i already explained what are the potential issues.
I think it's this one : https://boardgamearena.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34412
CharlesRDarwin

Post by CharlesRDarwin »

Tisaac wrote: 12 May 2024, 13:21
CharlesRDarwin wrote: 12 May 2024, 07:42
I think it's this one : https://boardgamearena.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34412
Thanks. I've read that whole thread, and the proposed solutions it links to. I have the following suggestion. I don't know what BGA is technically capable of in this regard:

Any action bonus ( e.g. determination, hypnosis) also gives a bonus turn's worth of time, and needs to be confirmed so you can't take it back.

I appreciate all the admins do, and this doesn't affect me, because a) I generally play turn-based b) I think it should be an instant loss if you go over time, like in Chess. Chess is notorious for blunders before the time control (e.g. Caruana just blew his chance at a world championship by playing sub-optimally in time pressure). If you chose to play fast and know you have a mega last turn, blitz it out without concern that you're not blundering.

Return to “Ark Nova”