Search found 2 matches

by zackuzt
27 September 2026, 21:08
Forum: Toy Battle
Topic: PSA: This game involves luck
Replies: 23
Views: 2328

Re: PSA: This game involves luck

For those who think this game involves too much luck, please try dueling with the AI I'd trained :)
See this forum thread for details: viewtopic.php?t=51577
by zackuzt
27 September 2026, 19:41
Forum: Toy Battle
Topic: I built an AI that plays Toy Battle, and now its almost impossible to beat
Replies: 0
Views: 20

I built an AI that plays Toy Battle, and now its almost impossible to beat

TL;DR: Trained an AI model to prove Toy Battle is not luck-based. It now consistently beats me and my wife, and I’d love to see how other players fare against it. Link: https://annazac.com/play -------- My family and I are huge fans of Toy Battle, and we love it for its simplicity and clever design....

Go to advanced search