Search found 3 matches

by booqa
28 September 2026, 01:02
Forum: Twilight Imperium: Fourth Edition
Topic: speed up suggestion
Replies: 6
Views: 215

Re: speed up suggestion

Can we place the alerts on laws? I have been elected minister of peace and if I could auto pass so long as the system activation doesn’t include player X It would be nice yes this would be really nice, same thing with sabotage, to make an alert it only activates if the action is made towards u. Thi...
by booqa
27 September 2026, 16:55
Forum: Twilight Imperium: Fourth Edition
Topic: speed up suggestion
Replies: 6
Views: 215

Re: speed up suggestion

theH0FF wrote: ↑25 September 2026, 13:07 Can we place the alerts on laws? I have been elected minister of peace and if I could auto pass so long as the system activation doesn’t include player X It would be nice
yes this would be really nice, same thing with sabotage, to make an alert it only activates if the action is made towards u.
by booqa
28 November 2025, 13:48
Forum: Wingspan
Topic: Quitting arena games
Replies: 27
Views: 1194

Re: Quitting arena games

I will say that I haven't read the other topics on this subject. However, While I understand that you can't code a solution for the remaining players, couldn't there be a bigger disadvantage to the person quitting arena games? Maybe no entry to arena games for that game for a week? (I'm not sure wh...

Go to advanced search