speed up suggestion

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Post Reply
User avatar
Green Zebra
Posts: 4
Joined: 07 August 2026, 02:46

speed up suggestion

Post by Green Zebra »

How about adding an option to preemptively select the secondary. Right now you can only say you do NOT want it at the start of the round. That help but it would be good to be able to select it before the primary is played. Of course logic would need to be added to cancel that if it is no longer possible.
User avatar
EuroGamez
Posts: 132
Joined: 13 July 2014, 04:23

Re: speed up suggestion

Post by EuroGamez »

Seems good, also being able to play your entire next tactical action should also be an option. Then at the start of your actual turn it would just ask you: "Would you like to execute the action as planned" Would save so much time if you could just chose, system to activate, which units to move, etc
User avatar
TomKy
Posts: 45
Joined: 02 October 2021, 21:36

Re: speed up suggestion

Post by TomKy »

This is one of the things I mentioned this as an idea during Alpha development. Some of the strategy cards has more complex secondaries. The reasons why its rejected is mentioned there. Intense development complexity for adding that feature and Publishers intentions for TI4 gameplay here on BGA.

Preplan Secondaries of Strategy Cards (Suggestion)
User avatar
theH0FF
Posts: 5
Joined: 13 May 2020, 15:02

Re: speed up suggestion

Post by theH0FF »

Can we place the alerts on laws? I have been elected minister of peace and if I could auto pass so long as the system activation doesn’t include player X It would be nice
booqa
Posts: 3
Joined: 28 November 2025, 13:37

Re: speed up suggestion

Post by booqa »

theH0FF wrote: ↑25 September 2026, 13:07 Can we place the alerts on laws? I have been elected minister of peace and if I could auto pass so long as the system activation doesn’t include player X It would be nice
yes this would be really nice, same thing with sabotage, to make an alert it only activates if the action is made towards u.
User avatar
GTSchemer
Posts: 1214
Joined: 09 August 2013, 03:26

Re: speed up suggestion

Post by GTSchemer »

booqa wrote: ↑27 September 2026, 16:55
theH0FF wrote: ↑25 September 2026, 13:07 Can we place the alerts on laws? I have been elected minister of peace and if I could auto pass so long as the system activation doesn’t include player X It would be nice
yes this would be really nice, same thing with sabotage, to make an alert it only activates if the action is made towards u.
This is possible but not the most user friendly at present. You can turn off the bell on a Sabotage card, then create a manual alert in the Alerts tab to wake you when anyone plays an action card "involving" you.
booqa
Posts: 3
Joined: 28 November 2025, 13:37

Re: speed up suggestion

Post by booqa »

GTSchemer wrote: ↑27 September 2026, 17:34
booqa wrote: ↑27 September 2026, 16:55
theH0FF wrote: ↑25 September 2026, 13:07 Can we place the alerts on laws? I have been elected minister of peace and if I could auto pass so long as the system activation doesn’t include player X It would be nice
yes this would be really nice, same thing with sabotage, to make an alert it only activates if the action is made towards u.
This is possible but not the most user friendly at present. You can turn off the bell on a Sabotage card, then create a manual alert in the Alerts tab to wake you when anyone plays an action card "involving" you.
oh thank you for the info!
I will do this for sure
Post Reply

Return to “Twilight Imperium: Fourth Edition”