Search found 2 matches

by timeakiss
29 September 2026, 11:11
Forum: Wayfarers of the South Tigris
Topic: Buying 1 card of 3 from the deck
Replies: 2
Views: 50

Re: Buying 1 card of 3 from the deck

Ah that makes sense and I think I used this once accidentally and didn’t know what I did that it became available :) thanks!
by timeakiss
25 September 2026, 21:20
Forum: Wayfarers of the South Tigris
Topic: Buying 1 card of 3 from the deck
Replies: 2
Views: 50

Buying 1 card of 3 from the deck

Hey everyone! I am struggling to see how to trigger in BGA the way to buy cards that that is printed on the back of the deck - for a pigeon/provision. How I read the rules, if I add a pigeon on my caravan and I use the die for that number, why cannot I buy a card from the non viseble part of the dec...

Go to advanced search