Search found 2 matches

by crazy-parrot752
09 October 2026, 18:24
Forum: Discussions
Topic: Change username while in turn-based games
Replies: 2
Views: 59

Change username while in turn-based games

Hi, I tried to change my username from the random one and I can't because it says "You must finish or leave ALL your game tables before changing your username." Is there any way to change my username while still playing in turn-based games? I didn't put any thought into my username when ma...
by crazy-parrot752
09 October 2026, 15:03
Forum: Revive
Topic: Revive Expansion Tutorial
Replies: 0
Views: 20

Revive Expansion Tutorial

Hi, I own the base game but not the expansion in real life and would like to see what it's like before buying it. Is there a tutorial on BGA for learning the expansion? If not, is there a better way to learn how to play other than reading the rules without the game pieces in front of me? Sorry, I'm ...

Go to advanced search