Hi,
I tried to change my username from the random one and I can't because it says "You must finish or leave ALL your game tables before changing your username." Is there any way to change my username while still playing in turn-based games? I didn't put any thought into my username when making my account because I didn't know how much I would like bga, but now I'm addicted to turn-based games and I don't want to be stuck with this stupid username and have people calling me crazy
Thanks in advance!
I tried to change my username from the random one and I can't because it says "You must finish or leave ALL your game tables before changing your username." Is there any way to change my username while still playing in turn-based games? I didn't put any thought into my username when making my account because I didn't know how much I would like bga, but now I'm addicted to turn-based games and I don't want to be stuck with this stupid username and have people calling me crazy
Thanks in advance!