Search found 6 matches

by Seth_Logan
18 August 2026, 16:02
Forum: La Famiglia: The Great Mafia War
Topic: Please remove or correct the win conditions rules summary
Replies: 1
Views: 116

Please remove or correct the win conditions rules summary

Hi, The stated win conditions in the summary are totally different from how a win is actually decided. The actual win conditions seem to follow the original rules. The win conditions in the summary are not only false, they are incomplete too. Scoring At the end of the 4th round, a final scoring take...
by Seth_Logan
16 August 2023, 15:09
Forum: City of the Big Shoulders
Topic: Turn Based - Fixed time limit = max number of days
Replies: 1
Views: 1624

Turn Based - Fixed time limit = max number of days

Hi, I discovered a game of CotBS where the time limit is set to a fixed number of max days (7 days) and the clock runs 24 hours. That would be my ideal setting... but I can't activate it... anyone know why? I'm a premium member. Come to think of it. There are more instances where I have less options...
by Seth_Logan
05 August 2016, 06:56
Forum: Official announcements [en]
Topic: Summer game?
Replies: 78
Views: 31553

Re: Summer game?

Either Viticulture or Vinhos?
by Seth_Logan
03 August 2016, 15:20
Forum: Suggestions
Topic: wouldn't it be nice to have a game speed between real time and 2 moves daily
Replies: 4
Views: 2444

wouldn't it be nice to have a game speed between real time and 2 moves daily

Currently I'm at work... it's so quiet and boring I was thinking: might as well fire up a game! But then I remembered the Real time conditions... and they are simply not realistic for "between tasks" kind of play. On the other side of that spectrum I have the choice for 2 moves a day... Th...
by Seth_Logan
17 May 2015, 15:26
Forum: Discussions
Topic: warnings, slack towards newbies and no competition games
Replies: 3
Views: 2057

Re: warnings, slack towards newbies and no competition games

Thanks for the welcome. It's nice to hear that I shouldn't overworry my concerns in regards to exits, thumbs-down and well... basically general punishment for what is supposed to be a FUN time to spend your precious free time :D But... I don't have the experience nor the knowledge to explain in full...
by Seth_Logan
16 May 2015, 11:09
Forum: Discussions
Topic: warnings, slack towards newbies and no competition games
Replies: 3
Views: 2057

warnings, slack towards newbies and no competition games

Hi, (Repost as the former one may have been the wrong thread) As a noob I have 4 suggestions: 1) Would be nice if players are warned with a sound that their time is about to run out 2) If for whatever reason the timer does run out: please allow that person to continue playing even if he does not get...

Go to advanced search