Search found 5 matches

by Mese
28 August 2026, 19:18
Forum: Gaia Project
Topic: Gaia Needs a Final Confirm/Undo
Replies: 24
Views: 3947

Re: Gaia Needs a Final Confirm/Undo

Now that Lost Fleet is being tested and iterated. Can we revisit this?
by Mese
08 July 2026, 14:30
Forum: Gaia Project
Topic: Expansion Available for Testing
Replies: 95
Views: 5093

Re: Expansion Available for Testing

I do understand the reporting rules and I will abide them for the sake of the federation
by Mese
03 December 2024, 17:59
Forum: Gaia Project
Topic: Lost Fleet
Replies: 70
Views: 8000

Re: Lost Fleet

I would really love the expansion in BGA.
It is really good! Please Kayvon... plsss!
by Mese
16 May 2024, 15:04
Forum: "Alpha" games
Topic: age of innovation - alpha tester
Replies: 88
Views: 8952

Re: age of innovation - alpha tester

Please! I would also love to join the alpha test for Age of Innovation!
I have hundreds of games in TM and specially Gaia!
by Mese
17 September 2023, 16:50
Forum: Gaia Project
Topic: #13 - Solo Challenge [September 2023] ENDED
Replies: 46
Views: 7816

Re: #13 - Solo Challenge [September 2023] ACTIVE

Mese 184 vs Automa Normal 126
https://boardgamearena.com/10/gaiaproje ... =418807664#
Economy > Navigation > Digging
The automa snatched the advanced science Tile over Navigation before I could. With it It could have been a bit more points maybe.

Go to advanced search