Search found 4 matches

by MrQuickline
07 October 2026, 19:15
Forum: Forest Shuffle : Dartmoor
Topic: Question about Water Soldiers card
Replies: 0
Views: 7

Question about Water Soldiers card

Let's suppose I have a moor that has two Common Moorhens placed on top of it. If I put a Water Soldiers card below the moor ("Any number of dragonflies on this tree, shrub or moor"), can I then put dragonfly on top of the same moor? I think the answer is probably no, but I just wanted to d...
by MrQuickline
21 July 2026, 11:20
Forum: Discussions
Topic: Someone keeps emptying a wiki page for no reason
Replies: 4
Views: 349

Re: Someone keeps emptying a wiki page for no reason

How? When I tried to click the Contact/Support link, none of the options on that page seemed to lead me to an appropriate place to report this. Which options should I have clicked on?
by MrQuickline
20 July 2026, 22:14
Forum: Discussions
Topic: Someone keeps emptying a wiki page for no reason
Replies: 4
Views: 349

Someone keeps emptying a wiki page for no reason

I was playing Hanabi and noticed that it had no game explanation (sourced from https://en.doc.boardgamearena.com/Gamehelphanabi). I spent the time to write the rules. A while later I noticed they were gone again. Looking at the history (https://en.doc.boardgamearena.com/index.php?title=Gamehelphanab...
by MrQuickline
12 June 2023, 20:28
Forum: Discussions
Topic: What happens when time runs out in turn-based games?
Replies: 1
Views: 156

What happens when time runs out in turn-based games?

In real-time games, if the timer runs out, players have an option to Kick the player that's not playing. Is that the same thing in Turn-Based? I accidentally created a real-time table that we meant to be turn-based. It's a private table with just my friends. We agreed to switch it to turn-based, but...

Go to advanced search