Search found 3 matches

by randomlife
28 September 2026, 19:19
Forum: Bohemians
Topic: Colorblind
Replies: 0
Views: 26

Colorblind

I watched the tutorial for this game, but there were some colors that I have a hard time distinguishing due to my colorblindness. Are there other ways to tell the color suits apart from each other, such as having different symbols on the spaces and cards? I couldn't tell from the tutorial. Thanks!
by randomlife
04 September 2022, 18:17
Forum: King of Tokyo
Topic: Halloween - Begin with a Costume
Replies: 7
Views: 1050

Re: Halloween - Begin with a Costume

Thanks, I wonder why they made that change in the 2nd edition.
by randomlife
01 September 2022, 01:12
Forum: King of Tokyo
Topic: Halloween - Begin with a Costume
Replies: 7
Views: 1050

Halloween - Begin with a Costume

Is there an option to use the Halloween expansion, but not allow players to start with a costume? I would prefer that. Some of those costumes are too good to start with.

Go to advanced search