Feature request: organizing the cards in hand

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
rawshark

Feature request: organizing the cards in hand

Post by rawshark »

Hello

Thank you for building this. I have had a lot of fun playing it

Is it possible to let the player reorder and organize the cards in their hand? Even sorting it so all the occupations are together would be a big help. Thank you!
gsmatthijs

Re: Feature request: organizing the cards in hand

Post by gsmatthijs »

This function already exists ;-) Just click and drag (although you may have to find the correct parts of the card to do so)
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

gsmatthijs wrote: 23 January 2022, 13:31 This function already exists ;-) Just click and drag (although you may have to find the correct parts of the card to do so)
That's the central part with the specific image of the card (hexagon for imp, circle for occ)
alesaltlake

Post by alesaltlake »

Hi, I'm new in this platform, I was trying to figure out how to play Agricola, one question, I don't have any card in my hand when beginning the game, and still no cards till the end of the match (I was playing alone), how can I have the cards? thanks
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

alesaltlake wrote: 23 January 2022, 21:11 Hi, I'm new in this platform, I was trying to figure out how to play Agricola, one question, I don't have any card in my hand when beginning the game, and still no cards till the end of the match (I was playing alone), how can I have the cards? thanks
Just don't set "beginner" in your table settings.
rawshark

Post by rawshark »

Thank you! (for some reason BGA didn't show the replies to this thread so I just found this now)

Return to “Agricola”