Player marker

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
cykelmannen

Player marker

Post by cykelmannen »

Can anybody tell me how to find out which player marker belongs to which player? Before starting the game, of course - until now I allways have to wait for the first turns to happen and than tell them apart by the position. Is this a bug in the game or am I missing some hidden information?
thoun

Re: Player marker

Post by thoun »

You can hover over your boat image (or another player's boat) and it will highlight your tokens on the board.
Phelan

Post by Phelan »

The player information at the top (or top right) has the username and the symbol, and each player's board has their name next to it, so that should help work out who is who.
Probably might be good to suggest an UI improvement to also show the symbol next to the player board, not just the name.
thoun

Post by thoun »

Phelan wrote: 28 September 2023, 19:43 The player information at the top (or top right) has the username and the symbol, and each player's board has their name next to it, so that should help work out who is who.
Probably might be good to suggest an UI improvement to also show the symbol next to the player board, not just the name.
It's already the case, no?
Phelan

Post by Phelan »

thoun wrote: 28 September 2023, 21:29
Phelan wrote: 28 September 2023, 19:43 The player information at the top (or top right) has the username and the symbol, and each player's board has their name next to it, so that should help work out who is who.
It's already the case, no?
Oops, you're right! Either it wasn't there a while ago and/or I missed it. :roll:

Return to “Knarr”