Beach Cup Expansion

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Schneedle_Woods

Beach Cup Expansion

Post by Schneedle_Woods »

Hey guys!
Does anyone know if and when the Beach Cup expansion comes out?
Thanks and cheers :)
GTSchemer

Re: Beach Cup Expansion

Post by GTSchemer »

If all goes well, I would love to bring it to BGA. :) It will likely be a surprise if and when it happens, however...
NLi10

Post by NLi10 »

Well the physical version is certainly more complicated than I expected it to be!

I think I’d add the promos and the updated dog first and then worry about the new mechanics after. It might even be better as its own game (although I’d love to mix and match the factions).

If you don’t have it in physical then it’s a great pick-up.
goldlicht

Post by goldlicht »

NLi10 wrote: 04 January 2024, 17:24 Well the physical version is certainly more complicated than I expected it to be!

I think I’d add the promos and the updated dog first and then worry about the new mechanics after. It might even be better as its own game (although I’d love to mix and match the factions).

If you don’t have it in physical then it’s a great pick-up.
It's not a different game, splitting it up would be very weird. Like base Dominion and Intrigue being 2 separate games. The updated round cards would be cool.
Beach cup seemed overall more balanced than base challengers, but having 5 random sets in arena would be really cool. By now, most games are nearly the same.
Schneedle_Woods

Post by Schneedle_Woods »

i think the demand for the expansion is very high. It would make the game way more fun to play for a lot of people!

so please dear GTSchemer make it happen for us as a late christmas present :) would be so cool
GTSchemer

Post by GTSchemer »

Unfortunately I probably will not have news until this spring or summer at the earliest, so treat it as a pleasant surprise if I get approval. <3
lostmycookie

Post by lostmycookie »

what needs to be done to get u all approvals?
Kackbratze0204

Post by Kackbratze0204 »

are there any updates on the expansion? i would really love to play it soon:) when is it going to be uploaded?
GTSchemer

Post by GTSchemer »

It comes down to BGA and the publisher. I can check again the next time I talk to staff, to see if there is news.

Return to “Challengers”