Arena season 15: Bring it on!

Board Game Arena Official announcements
Shogun2049

Re: Arena season 15: Bring it on!

Post by Shogun2049 »

There IS one thing about the Yams Arena game that is driving me nuts. Every so often, it switches to simultaneous mode for some reason. Is there a way to look into why this is happening? I much prefer taking turns instead of both of us playing simultaneously.

EDIT: Wow, so I actually realized that it lets you change this option. I guess I've never tried to change options on the Arena games before so I didn't realize it let me change this one. Well, fixed that.
frogstar_A

Post by frogstar_A »

Waikirikiri wrote: 10 October 2023, 22:15 Where has Yahtzee gone?

Is the only option in this Arena Season to play Yams?

This is not what I want to play. I want to play Yahtzee not Yams in the Arena.

Please enable Yahtzee in the Arena as well as Yams if you want, but BRING BACK ARENA YAHTZEE for Season 15.
Agreed. Yahtzee is a better game to play competetively.
bilmurph

Post by bilmurph »

Preach... IM not playing yams
miklomike

Post by miklomike »

miklomike wrote: 10 October 2023, 18:17 Can we please have the arena standings page display what trophies will be awarded based on current player count? 2 seasons ago I placed top 20 but did not get anything, then I found the FAQ that said it needs 1000/300 players for top 20/top 10. This past season I placed 4th in one game but got no top 5. Since the FAQ only mentioned top 20/10, what is the cut off for top 5? And why is this information not readily available.

Providing the XP rewards for each League ahead of time should also be given, so users can decide if it is worth their effort.
Why has there been no response to this? The rules must exist somewhere, why can't they be known to users?
LesserJester

Post by LesserJester »

what time zone is the 13:00 cut off? I thought BGA uses Paris time but it's still going atm.

Edit. To the joker who told me it was using US WC time for the cut off... Clown. Not funny. You cost me a top 20 finish.

Return to “Official announcements [en]”