Preference settings

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
DanM72

Preference settings

Post by DanM72 »

New to 7WD and want to play the base game before jumping in to the expansions. All the games now are either pantheon or agora (I have muddle through even won a few but would rather refine my base game play)

The preference setting confuse me.
How should they be set?
Meeplelowda

Re: Preference settings

Post by Meeplelowda »

DanM72 wrote: 06 February 2024, 18:06 New to 7WD and want to play the base game before jumping in to the expansions. All the games now are either pantheon or agora (I have muddle through even won a few but would rather refine my base game play)

The preference setting confuse me.
How should they be set?
If starting from the 7WD single-game lobby, make sure the sliders next to the expansion check boxes are in the left position. Even if you leave the boxed unchecked, if you have the sliders in the right position it means you are willing to be "flexible" and play the expansions if it is taking a long time to find a table for the base game.

If you are using the Automatic matching function on the Play Now page, the "no" filter for each expansion should be green ("I'm ok playing with") and the "yes" filter should be red ("I never want to play with").

Or given that you're premium, just start a game manually and leave nothing to chance?
DanM72

Re: Preference settings

Post by DanM72 »

Thank you!

Return to “7 Wonders Duel”