Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
tuptim

Can we search games by designer?

Post by tuptim »

Can we search games by designer?

For example, I would love to know how many games on BGA are designed by Reiner Knizia or Phil Walker Harding.

Is there a way to do this?
tuptim

Re: Can we search games by designer?

Post by tuptim »

I still cannot find an answer to this.
Jellby

Post by Jellby »

I guess the answer is no?
Stu_1977_SEmelb

Post by Stu_1977_SEmelb »

I agree it would be good. I've created a "bug report" suggestion here: https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=117287

Let's see how high we can get that thumb count. 👍👍👍
brisdaz

Post by brisdaz »

I've voted for the suggestion.
marcokpc

Post by marcokpc »

Or even in the game page clicking on the design name will give a list of all the game available on BGA
ChiefPointThief

Post by ChiefPointThief »

Bga will have to look into having more ways to categorize games eventually. I think there’s like 10 new games in beta since I’ve last looked. They will be at the 1000 mark before you know it. Before getting into things like sorting by game designer being able to sort by game stats like luck factor is a start.
Stu_1977_SEmelb

Post by Stu_1977_SEmelb »

ChiefPointThief wrote: 15 March 2024, 17:52 Bga will have to look into having more ways to categorize games eventually. I think there’s like 10 new games in beta since I’ve last looked. They will be at the 1000 mark before you know it. Before getting into things like sorting by game designer being able to sort by game stats like luck factor is a start.
Oh yeah, I totally agree that a luck-factor search (by range) would be more beneficial.
cigma

Post by cigma »

Stu_1977_SEmelb wrote: 16 March 2024, 02:55
ChiefPointThief wrote: 15 March 2024, 17:52 Bga will have to look into having more ways to categorize games eventually. I think there’s like 10 new games in beta since I’ve last looked. They will be at the 1000 mark before you know it. Before getting into things like sorting by game designer being able to sort by game stats like luck factor is a start.
Oh yeah, I totally agree that a luck-factor search (by range) would be more beneficial.
For this discussion, please switch to https://boardgamearena.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30423
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)

Return to “Discussions”