Tools

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
apaksl

Tools

Post by apaksl »

So, yeah, I learned a hard lesson today that when using the dogma of Tools I have to pass on the first dogma before I can return a 3 for the second dogma. But what I don't understand is, given that I didn't have 3 cards to return for the first dogma effect, why did my second card automatically get returned after I screwed up and clicked on the 3? It doesn't state that if I return one I must return a second.

(and yes, I pushed past the warning that it wouldn't return 3 1s, but since the 1s pile was empty, my first thought was that was somehow the issue, and since I couldn't undo choosing to dogma Tools I thought I might as well since what else was I gonna do, again not realizing I needed to pass on the first dogma effect)
jacksonmead

Re: Tools

Post by jacksonmead »

The "may" choice you're given is between not doing anything on the one hand and returning 3 cards on the other hand. It's NOT between returning 0, 1, 2, or 3 cards. So once you've returned 1 card, you need to return 3 (or as many as you can).

Return to “Innovation”