Reporting players who block - just why?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
ExaltedAngel

Re: Reporting players who block - just why?

Post by ExaltedAngel »

Cade37 wrote: 12 May 2024, 03:50 It is bush league. Play your own game. Don't worry about blocking mine.
It is a competitive game, imagine blaming the goalkeeper in a soccer game for preventing the enemy team from scoring goals instead of scoring his own. That's what you are doing here and it's just complete nonsense. If you want to play your own game go play a solitaire
Cade37

Post by Cade37 »

*post removed by moderators for Insults
Ceaseless

Post by Ceaseless »

People who try to say you can't block in rated games need to learn that cheating to win a board game is just pathetic. Learn to play a fair game and stop derailing everyone else.
Mr_Magic

Post by Mr_Magic »

Cade37 wrote: 12 May 2024, 07:27
ExaltedAngel wrote: 12 May 2024, 04:43
Cade37 wrote: 12 May 2024, 03:50 It is bush league. Play your own game. Don't worry about blocking mine.
It is a competitive game, imagine blaming the goalkeeper in a soccer game for preventing the enemy team from scoring goals instead of scoring his own. That's what you are doing here and it's just complete nonsense. If you want to play your own game go play a solitaire
I am sure your wins comfort you in your mom's basement. People that play with no honor are usually losers in life.
You do know that the game /designer/ is on record as saying that blocking is an expected part of the game play?
ExaltedAngel

Post by ExaltedAngel »

Cade37 wrote: 12 May 2024, 07:27 *post removed by moderators for Insults
lmao
castlerockgreg

Post by castlerockgreg »

This is the same person who insulted me and rage quit on me the other day, AND called me a bully because I didn't let him play in his little sandbox. He had 4 huge tickets and I had two little ones and the only winable strategy was preventing him from getting 60 ticket points to my 12. I'm sure I'm writing to thin air (same air that's between his ears), but it feels good to do so. Cheers!

Return to “Ticket to Ride”