Tutorial!

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
SebaProDk

Tutorial!

Post by SebaProDk »

Hi! I made a tutorial for Grumblestone. If you would check it and give feedback (if you have feedback) and rate it. Here is the link.
https://boardgamearena.com/tutorial?gam ... orial=1598
totobis

Re: Tutorial!

Post by totobis »

The tutorial gets stuck at:

When buying a polyomino you can move it with the arrows, or click the place the most left of the polyomino needs to go. You can also rotate the polyomino with the button i highlighted with red and flip it with the button i highlighted with blue. Try it out for yourself, buy the middle polyomino and placing the attack in the green square.

After placing the polyomino, you can't do anything to continue the tutorial. Any button says "please take the action specified in the tutorial" or something like that.

Also, when you described something, there should be an action associated, rather than having to continue first and take the action in a second tutorial step. Better to have the 2 combined.
SebaProDk

Post by SebaProDk »

When you have placed the polyomino it should automatically continue, and it does not get stuck for me, not on computer, and not on phone.
SaraScp

Post by SaraScp »

totobis wrote: 30 May 2024, 15:30 The tutorial gets stuck at:

When buying a polyomino you can move it with the arrows, or click the place the most left of the polyomino needs to go. You can also rotate the polyomino with the button i highlighted with red and flip it with the button i highlighted with blue. Try it out for yourself, buy the middle polyomino and placing the attack in the green square.

After placing the polyomino, you can't do anything to continue the tutorial. Any button says "please take the action specified in the tutorial" or something like that.

Also, when you described something, there should be an action associated, rather than having to continue first and take the action in a second tutorial step. Better to have the 2 combined.
yeah for me too it stucks on the same thing, even if you try to confirm it says "please take the action specified in the tutorial"
SebaProDk

Post by SebaProDk »

Which device are you using?
TrommlerHH

Post by TrommlerHH »

Same for me. Placing the tile is not possible.

I use chrome on a chromebook.
bugunderarug

Post by bugunderarug »

You need to make sure you rotate the tile correctly for it to be placed.

The tutorial would benefit from explaining more clearly that you need to place tiles to fill lines for the powers instead of just filling in the missing symbols. Explaining how the tiles shift after purchasing would also be beneficial.

Return to “GrumbleStone”