finished boxes points

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
RosaMoon

finished boxes points

Post by RosaMoon »

Sometimes I can complete 2 boxes in one round for say 10+ points but the game won't show those points on the faded finished boxes. Is there are condition I am not meeting to get the points? This if for just my own boxes it looks like others have theirs's correct.
cigma

Re: finished boxes points

Post by cigma »

RosaMoon wrote: 17 May 2024, 02:09 Sometimes I can complete 2 boxes in one round for say 10+ points but the game won't show those points on the faded finished boxes. Is there are condition I am not meeting to get the points? This if for just my own boxes it looks like others have theirs's correct.
Are you saying they just don't show on the faded boxes or they are not scored? I can see them in your replay and the scoring seems correct. Maybe you can give aus a screenshot?
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)
RosaMoon

Re: finished boxes points

Post by RosaMoon »

I think I figured it out, the numbers on the opponents finished boxes remain but the on for the player fades if you don't hit finished in time.

Return to “Super Mega Lucky Box”