Expansion Available for Testing

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
User avatar
xiaochi zui shuai
Posts: 1
Joined: 12 February 2026, 18:53

Re: Expansion Available for Testing

Post by xiaochi zui shuai »

I am a fan of Gaia project, and I have played a lot of ai recently. I understand the report rule. If I encounter a bug, I will report it to you as soon as possible. Can I join?
SodaBeatTambourin
Posts: 1
Joined: 24 April 2026, 07:58

Re: Expansion Available for Testing

Post by SodaBeatTambourin »

I really want to be added to help test.
I very look forward this expasnion version.
As I have played lost fleet in offline a lot, I can test and report bug well.
User avatar
18768024637
Posts: 2
Joined: 26 May 2026, 13:16

Re: Expansion Available for Testing

Post by 18768024637 »

I really love Gaia project, and I have played a lot. I understand the report rule. If I encounter a bug, I will report it to you as soon as possible. Please give me a chance.
User avatar
fistOfKross
Posts: 7
Joined: 24 August 2015, 23:02

Re: Expansion Available for Testing

Post by fistOfKross »

Very hyped about this expansion. I too would be down to test.
riprezent
Posts: 3
Joined: 16 July 2024, 07:39

Re: Expansion Available for Testing

Post by riprezent »

So when will the tests be finished so we can enjoy the game ?
User avatar
Kayvon
Posts: 1103
Joined: 17 October 2011, 01:39

Re: Expansion Available for Testing

Post by Kayvon »

Once I'm confident there are no bugs that would reflect badly on a fully-released game.

i.e. "when it's done"
Spacemarine1993
Posts: 1
Joined: 24 August 2026, 06:05

Re: Expansion Available for Testing

Post by Spacemarine1993 »

Hi Kayvon! I just found this awesome forum.

I've played the Gaia Project expansion offline, but I'm still pretty new to BGA. I saw that you're no longer manually adding alpha testers, but I don't meet the requirements to become one through the normal process yet, so I thought I'd leave a post here just in case.

I know the rules of the game very well, so I think I'd be able to spot quite a few bugs or unexpected behaviors. I understand the reporting guidelines in this thread, and I'll make sure to include the move number, take screenshots, and provide all the necessary details when I find something.

I'd really love to help make the game as polished and bug-free as possible!
HideOnBuaa
Posts: 1
Joined: 12 February 2025, 10:40

Re: Expansion Available for Testing

Post by HideOnBuaa »

I'm a fan of the lost fleet.Thank u for bringing this expansion to BGA.And I'd like to find and report bugs.
User avatar
18768024637
Posts: 2
Joined: 26 May 2026, 13:16

Re: Expansion Available for Testing

Post by 18768024637 »

I am a fan of Gaia project, and I have played a lot of ai recently. I understand the report rule. If I encounter a bug, I will report it to you as soon as possible. Can I join? I want to play with my friend
User avatar
luke_skydocker
Posts: 1
Joined: 01 July 2022, 08:59

Re: Expansion Available for Testing

Post by luke_skydocker »

Hello.
I ask to be added as alpha tester for Lost Fleet. Gaia Project is one of my favorites. Also, I have played it many times offline and online (I have a DIGIDICED version Gaia Project as well as box versions of both game and expansion). I do not qualify via the standard Testers, so I ask to please be added manually.
I've read and understood the rules to report bugs and will follow them. Also I have some background in QA, hope it helps.
Last edited by luke_skydocker on 02 September 2026, 22:47, edited 3 times in total.
Post Reply

Return to “Gaia Project”