wingspan unplayable on my phone

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Post Reply
User avatar
Mandreynn
Posts: 2
Joined: 22 February 2024, 03:55

wingspan unplayable on my phone

Post by Mandreynn »

I’m not sure what changed, but the interface no longer lets me zoom in so I can see the itty bitty cards, nor does it let me flip the view. Is anyone else having this issue? I play on my phone mostly, and this makes b.g.g. not worth it for me. :|
yyz945947732cat
Posts: 1
Joined: 31 August 2025, 16:41

Re: wingspan unplayable on my phone

Post by yyz945947732cat »

Same here. Worked before, but one day it just broke.
Laajaabee
Posts: 1
Joined: 11 July 2026, 21:52

Re: wingspan unplayable on my phone

Post by Laajaabee »

Report it as a bug. I’ve just been turning phone to landscape the back again and it reverts to how used to be in mobile view.
illy831
Posts: 58
Joined: 12 November 2024, 06:25

Re: wingspan unplayable on my phone

Post by illy831 »

Mandreynn wrote: ↑08 September 2026, 03:10 I’m not sure what changed, but the interface no longer lets me zoom in so I can see the itty bitty cards, nor does it let me flip the view. Is anyone else having this issue? I play on my phone mostly, and this makes b.g.g. not worth it for me. :|
I’ve made a bug report https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=235798
User avatar
EtherealPeartree
Posts: 12
Joined: 23 March 2025, 04:48

Re: wingspan unplayable on my phone

Post by EtherealPeartree »

I have reported this as a bug as well. It seems to affect iOS devices. I think they started to try to make some of the interfaces more “ mobile friendly ” and it broke it for iOS devices for some reason.
User avatar
miudemoon
Posts: 13
Joined: 15 May 2022, 23:34

Re: wingspan unplayable on my phone

Post by miudemoon »

Yes, same. The interface everything becomes so small and packed, very hard to see. Iphone 11.
FrankJones
Posts: 2773
Joined: 30 June 2024, 00:24

Re: wingspan unplayable on my phone

Post by FrankJones »

Well, here's hoping it gets fixed soon. I'll keep an eye on this thread and the bug report.

I don't play on my phone, but my opponent was, and I offered to cancel without penalty when the opponent mentioned not being able to see much of anything on the screen.

For a game this popular game, I hope it's a priority.

Neither one us had anything super strong in the opening hand - a playable wetland bird each - but if this problem isn't fixed, people are going to get some fun starting hands and be disappointed not to be able to play.
User avatar
xNickyata
Posts: 7
Joined: 07 May 2022, 11:26

Re: wingspan unplayable on my phone

Post by xNickyata »

I don't have an iPhone and I don't have this problem luckily, I play in my phone all the time.

The only problem I have is that you cant scroll to the right or left, so when I have a lot of cards I cannot see the ones most to the right
jstoeltz
Posts: 13
Joined: 02 November 2024, 03:27

Re: wingspan unplayable on my phone

Post by jstoeltz »

Yeah what happened this was great on phone now it’s a disaster. Can it be reverted back to how it worked before?
Post Reply

Return to “Wingspan”