Nightfall

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Post Reply
KotygOrOshoK
Posts: 1
Joined: 03 May 2025, 12:52

Nightfall

Post by KotygOrOshoK »

Are there plans to release an expansion Nightfall for War Chest?
User avatar
tchobello
Posts: 702
Joined: 18 March 2012, 13:19

Re: Nightfall

Post by tchobello »

Unless a developer is eager to do it for free, no.
User avatar
MurenaDark
Posts: 1
Joined: 17 March 2026, 19:32

Re: Nightfall

Post by MurenaDark »

hello
can you wait for a play?
User avatar
kakila07
Posts: 1
Joined: 09 September 2022, 16:18

Re: Nightfall

Post by kakila07 »

tchobello wrote: ↑29 January 2026, 18:23 Unless a developer is eager to do it for free, no.
I saw similar answers of yours several times for similar posts. Can anyone develop the extenion(s)? Would you complement your answer with links to the tutorials and tools to extend existing BGA games, if any exists?
I guess this one: https://en.doc.boardgamearena.com/Studio
User avatar
tchobello
Posts: 702
Joined: 18 March 2012, 13:19

Re: Nightfall

Post by tchobello »

kakila07 wrote: ↑26 September 2026, 10:08
tchobello wrote: ↑29 January 2026, 18:23 Unless a developer is eager to do it for free, no.
I saw similar answers of yours several times for similar posts. Can anyone develop the extenion(s)? Would you complement your answer with links to the tutorials and tools to extend existing BGA games, if any exists?
I guess this one: https://en.doc.boardgamearena.com/Studio
I think the best way is to start from scratch.
BGA framework is way different than years ago.

Apart from that you first need agreement from the publisher...
Post Reply

Return to “War Chest”