Undercover Expansion

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Post Reply
User avatar
ademauro
Posts: 10
Joined: 22 February 2024, 20:17

Undercover Expansion

Post by ademauro »

Is there any plan to bring the Undercover expansion onto bga? I understand that the Promoted expansion wouldn't work to the multiple games nature of it, but I think Undercover would be really fun to have on here. I like how it brings unique abilities to everyone and the way intergrity can be protected is cool as well.
User avatar
Pull the Pin Games
Posts: 32
Joined: 27 December 2020, 03:47

Re: Undercover Expansion

Post by Pull the Pin Games »

You're right it would be awesome to have Undercover available on BGA!! It's on the To Do list for me (Brian) to do, but that's a long list. I have a feeling it will be quite a while before I get to it. I'll probably have to wait until I get laid off from my day job because of AI taking it until I have time to do it. :lol: Maybe that's tomorrow or maybe that's a few years... time will tell.

I also think there would be a way to add Promoted if we called each "game" of it a 5 game set or something. So you would commit to playing 5 games and then the winner at the end is the one with the most medals earned during those games. It would work kind of like how Heat works in that way.
Post Reply

Return to “Good Cop Bad Cop”