Initlal Destinations

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Post Reply
Ender-Wiggin
Posts: 3
Joined: 14 July 2026, 22:05

Initlal Destinations

Post by Ender-Wiggin »

I noticed today that the number of initial destinations selected by each player appears to now be logged simultaneously after both players have made their selections. It used to be logged as soon as the decision was made. This could be a point of strategy where one player delays making a selection based on how many destinations were kept by the opponent. That isn't the way I play, but it certainly is a strategy I have observed. I've only played Maps: Nordic Countries (Arena Mode) today so I'm not sure if it is happening on other maps / game variants.

Is this new behavior?
User avatar
thoun
Posts: 1650
Joined: 10 December 2020, 22:25

Re: Initlal Destinations

Post by thoun »

Yes it was requested in the game bugs&suggestions, to avoid people waiting for the other to make their choice. It's applied to all versions.
Post Reply

Return to “Ticket to Ride Maps”