Silly little things you like to do

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Post Reply
Groovenstein
Posts: 33
Joined: 24 July 2025, 04:46

Silly little things you like to do

Post by Groovenstein »

When it doesn’t affect outcome, I like to lay eggs as though I have breeding manager.
User avatar
xNickyata
Posts: 8
Joined: 07 May 2022, 11:26

Re: Silly little things you like to do

Post by xNickyata »

What does that mean?
Folean
Posts: 1
Joined: 03 September 2024, 08:59

Re: Silly little things you like to do

Post by Folean »

:D yep, I do the same thing, or trying to fill nests where is only one last space for egg left.
FrankJones
Posts: 2790
Joined: 30 June 2024, 00:24

Re: Silly little things you like to do

Post by FrankJones »

xNickyata wrote: ↑29 September 2026, 07:42 What does that mean?
It means laying 4+ eggs on individual birds, rather than spreading them around.

(Breeding Manager bonus card scores 1 point for each bird with 4+ eggs.)
Ceaseless
Posts: 1414
Joined: 12 November 2022, 17:06

Re: Silly little things you like to do

Post by Ceaseless »

Having your eggs laid for a bonus you don't have yet is still a decent plan for if you get one on a blind bonus bird, and a decent habit regardless so even if it doesn't matter that game it still creates a habit for future games.

As for a silly thing I do with no practical benefit (probably a slight loss). I like to give my eggs to my more useful birds that game first.
User avatar
curlcat
Posts: 1
Joined: 07 August 2023, 22:00

Re: Silly little things you like to do

Post by curlcat »

Ceaseless wrote: ↑29 September 2026, 16:18 Having your eggs laid for a bonus you don't have yet is still a decent plan for if you get one on a blind bonus bird, and a decent habit regardless so even if it doesn't matter that game it still creates a habit for future games.

As for a silly thing I do with no practical benefit (probably a slight loss). I like to give my eggs to my more useful birds that game first.
hahaha ... like a reward, love it :)
Groovenstein
Posts: 33
Joined: 24 July 2025, 04:46

Re: Silly little things you like to do

Post by Groovenstein »

Ceaseless wrote: ↑29 September 2026, 16:18 Having your eggs laid for a bonus you don't have yet is still a decent plan for if you get one on a blind bonus bird, and a decent habit regardless so even if it doesn't matter that game it still creates a habit for future games.

As for a silly thing I do with no practical benefit (probably a slight loss). I like to give my eggs to my more useful birds that game first.
Yeah I default to laying for oologist when bonus is still a possibility. Throw breeding manager a bone in garbage time.
Post Reply

Return to “Wingspan”