Magic Maze is in Alpha!

Future games in need of testing and feedback
Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on: https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
User avatar
ufm
Posts: 2039
Joined: 06 January 2017, 08:38

Re: Magic Maze is in Alpha!

Post by ufm »

Abandoned, obviously.
User avatar
houseofsuns
Posts: 33
Joined: 02 April 2021, 22:05

Re: Magic Maze is in Alpha!

Post by houseofsuns »

I hope I can help a bit with resurrecting this. Let's see how it goes.
User avatar
hannes1990
Posts: 2
Joined: 13 November 2020, 14:53

Re: Magic Maze is in Alpha!

Post by hannes1990 »

Any news? I'd love to play magic maze online!
User avatar
Jerjer
Posts: 9
Joined: 09 November 2012, 09:27

Re: Magic Maze is in Alpha!

Post by Jerjer »

Can we have news on this project please ?
I think this could be a nice addition to BGA ! I played several times IRL and I think the online version can have it's own interest !
Thank you for your time and skills.
Post Reply

Return to “"Alpha" games”