Tisaac wrote: ↑29 September 2026, 11:01
GloriaVictis wrote: ↑29 September 2026, 10:05
The second change only brings a visual noise that detracts from important info. I would rather switch it off if I could.
The first change is just unnecessary visual fluff.
You forgot to start your comment with "in my opinion, ..."
Also, if you want a switch to remove the second feature, then please use the bugs/suggestions system, that's how we can see if it's a single player's opinion or something a lot of players want (as these two features that were the most upvoted of all suggestions for the game)
I didn't forget "in my opinion". This is generally implied.
Okay. I appreciate your implementation of Nemesis:Retaliation. It's perfect! This is a great addition to BGA and a game I fell in love to. I appreciate you trying to improve it even further.
However, this last change is just annoying for me. Health, oxygen and number of cards that I and other players have - this is critical information. The one I'm constantly tracking. I'm looking there at the right panel as often as I look on the main board. Now it's harder for my eyes to quickly get it.
I'm currently 5th in the rating. I have never had a situation where I needed to know what item types they have in their backback. That information is not relevant to winning and it doesn't affect my decisions.
It's just my opinion and for some players it may be important. My suggestion is to move that extra info that you added to a space near the character board. Or, make it toggleable via a switch like it's done in Terraforming Mars where I can hide tags or counters info on the minipanel.
Also, I can't disable this night mode.
(edited for clarity and grammar)