Concours BGA

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
User avatar
Doctor Neo Cortex
Posts: 31
Joined: 05 March 2018, 16:09

Re: Concours BGA

Post by Doctor Neo Cortex »

evilzombiecat wrote: ↑26 September 2026, 10:46 How do I find the table link?
In your browser top line when you are at the table page.
User avatar
koningco
Posts: 107
Joined: 24 May 2024, 01:49

Re: Concours BGA

Post by koningco »

Synapses Games wrote: ↑22 September 2026, 14:59 We’ll also randomly select two players from everyone who wins at least one solo game. Each winner will get the chance to face Bruno Cathala in a turn-based one-on-one game.
If someone sends in 10 wins against the Master Gardener will that user then have 10x as much chance as a user who sends in 1 win against the Master Gardener? Or do all users who beat the Master Gardener at least once have the same chance to be selected in the random draw?

I just played my first game of Frosted Blooms and I must say I really like this game!
Synapses Games
Posts: 16
Joined: 17 April 2024, 16:41

Re: Concours BGA

Post by Synapses Games »

Hi,

The more submissions of wins you do the better chances you have to win the draw.
Post Reply

Return to “Frosted Blooms”