Next Season Arena

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Post Reply
User avatar
rrosulek
Posts: 2
Joined: 04 September 2023, 17:28

Next Season Arena

Post by rrosulek »

Hey All, I was curious what the community thinks about changing next arena to 3 players instead of 2? As a fairly seasoned player myself, I recognize that 2 players is peak Ark Nova experience. Its more competitive, has less RNG, and is generally really fun. That being said, its been 25 seasons of arena and maybe 3 players could shake things up?
azcats2002
Posts: 33
Joined: 24 June 2021, 02:51

Re: Next Season Arena

Post by azcats2002 »

I stopped playing arena, because i have been playing 3 player which i think is much more fun.
User avatar
yetiks
Posts: 2
Joined: 19 February 2026, 01:17

Re: Next Season Arena

Post by yetiks »

I'd absolutely not be doing arena if that happened ngl
Post Reply

Return to “Ark Nova”