When will Venus be here?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
FrankJones
Posts: 2790
Joined: 30 June 2024, 00:24

Re: When will Venus be here?

Post by FrankJones »

Two things need to happen (in any BGA game) for additional expansions to be added:

1) The designer/publisher need to contact the developer and discuss financial arrangements, and
2) The developer has to be willing and able.
User avatar
matan
Posts: 2
Joined: 20 August 2020, 10:34

Re: When will Venus be here?

Post by matan »

In this case are the publishers waiting for the developers or the developers are waiting for the publisher?
FrankJones
Posts: 2790
Joined: 30 June 2024, 00:24

Re: When will Venus be here?

Post by FrankJones »

matan wrote: ↑11 September 2026, 16:11 In this case are the publishers waiting for the developers or the developers are waiting for the publisher?
Your guess is as good as mine. :)
FrankJones
Posts: 2790
Joined: 30 June 2024, 00:24

Re: When will Venus be here?

Post by FrankJones »

I don't think the Fryx family checks the forums here, but maybe if someone started a thread on BGG ?
User avatar
MaKCbIMKo
Posts: 9
Joined: 23 March 2024, 22:53

Re: When will Venus be here?

Post by MaKCbIMKo »

But can we ask the devs here? That will give us some context. I assume they should be here around and check the forum...
FrankJones
Posts: 2790
Joined: 30 June 2024, 00:24

Re: When will Venus be here?

Post by FrankJones »

That sort of my "job", I guess. I'll see what information I can find out.
User avatar
MaKCbIMKo
Posts: 9
Joined: 23 March 2024, 22:53

Re: When will Venus be here?

Post by MaKCbIMKo »

FrankJones wrote: ↑11 September 2026, 22:59 That sort of my "job", I guess. I'll see what information I can find out.
Hi FrankJones, did you manage to find out any details from there?
FrankJones
Posts: 2790
Joined: 30 June 2024, 00:24

Re: When will Venus be here?

Post by FrankJones »

It's up to the publisher. Anyone seeking more info should post on BGG and ask the Fryx family.
Yahyra
Posts: 197
Joined: 06 January 2016, 03:33

Re: When will Venus be here?

Post by Yahyra »

Hilarious that BGG is the way to get the Fryx attention... you'd think they would have contact information for their company / website etc. ...
FrankJones
Posts: 2790
Joined: 30 June 2024, 00:24

Re: When will Venus be here?

Post by FrankJones »

Yahyra wrote: ↑30 September 2026, 00:14 Hilarious that BGG is the way to get the Fryx attention... you'd think they would have contact information for their company / website etc. ...
Perhaps they do have means of direct customer contact. Perhaps there is a company e-mail address for customer service.

My suggestion of using BGG was based on my noticing that the Frys family sometimes replies to BGG posts, but I haven't seen anything to indicate they browse the forums here. But, maybe they do. No way to know.
Post Reply

Return to “Terraforming Mars”