New castles

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Post Reply
User avatar
Kardamon1
Posts: 1
Joined: 27 November 2025, 18:32

New castles

Post by Kardamon1 »

How to encourage Bga to introduce new boards and tokens similar to these in special edition of this game?
User avatar
Wentu
Posts: 58
Joined: 02 October 2012, 22:31

Re: New castles

Post by Wentu »

I have no idea but I can declare that I would be immensly happy to have all the expansions of the special edition, especially Vineyards!
User avatar
Anonemuss
Posts: 8
Joined: 07 January 2022, 05:37

Re: New castles

Post by Anonemuss »

I have the special edition but mostly play online. I've never used Shields or vineyards. Are they a lot of fun? I absolutely love the core gameplay and don't want to distract from the clean mathematical beauty of it
Post Reply

Return to “The Castles of Burgundy”