Nemesis: Retaliation - Get Away From Her, You…

Board Game Arena Official announcements
User avatar
Bender3002
Posts: 68
Joined: 19 January 2024, 15:42

Re: Nemesis: Retaliation - Get Away From Her, You…

Post by Bender3002 »

Well done, congratulations for the release! You both did a fantastic job with the implementation! Looking forward to (hopefully) have extensions or the extra characters some day. :D
Gyuzzie14
Posts: 1
Joined: 25 August 2026, 21:24

Re: Nemesis: Retaliation - Get Away From Her, You…

Post by Gyuzzie14 »

Thanks for bringing Nemesis: Retaliation to here!

I’ve played a few games, and it has really helped me understand the rules better :). I already own the physical game, but having it on BGA will also make it much easier to teach the game to our friends.

I noticed that the implementation was recently updated. It’s still a little rough around the edges in a few places, but the beta was already perfectly playable.

I’ll be even happier when the expansions are added as well!
User avatar
shobalk
Posts: 10
Joined: 20 August 2011, 04:05

Re: Nemesis: Retaliation - Get Away From Her, You…

Post by shobalk »

This has been a blast to play test. It plays flawlessly. Thanks Tisaac and KuWizard!
User avatar
BuffySummers81
Posts: 1
Joined: 09 March 2016, 23:37

Re: Nemesis: Retaliation - Get Away From Her, You…

Post by BuffySummers81 »

That AI write up though :roll:
User avatar
Lokiwuss
Posts: 3
Joined: 11 October 2025, 09:31

Re: Nemesis: Retaliation - Get Away From Her, You…

Post by Lokiwuss »

Would love to learn to play. However, as a complete Newbie, would I be ruining the experience of the other players as it is semi cooperative?
User avatar
JustAnItch
Posts: 35
Joined: 09 December 2024, 09:11

Re: Nemesis: Retaliation - Get Away From Her, You…

Post by JustAnItch »

BuffySummers81 wrote: ↑30 September 2026, 22:11 That AI write up though :roll:
That AI response though :roll:
Post Reply

Return to “Official announcements [en]”