Libertalia: Winds of Galecrest is in alpha

Future games in need of testing and feedback
Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on: https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
TheDarkestRat
Posts: 6
Joined: 17 May 2023, 19:01

Re: Libertalia: Winds of Galecrest is in alpha

Post by TheDarkestRat »

I'd love to help test this out if you are still accepting testers.

BGA: TheDarkestRat
User avatar
Neil Harris
Posts: 1
Joined: 27 February 2025, 23:37

Re: Libertalia: Winds of Galecrest is in alpha

Post by Neil Harris »

I would like to test this as well, thanks!
User avatar
KuWizard
Posts: 346
Joined: 24 May 2018, 14:10

Re: Libertalia: Winds of Galecrest is in alpha

Post by KuWizard »

Neil Harris wrote: ↑02 October 2026, 14:29 I would like to test this as well, thanks!
It's already in beta, just find it and play :)
Post Reply

Return to “"Alpha" games”