Hello everybody!
I've been playing Super Mega Lucky Box for a while and I don't understand how to score more points...
And before anyone tells me "You can't really get better, the game is luck-based", please check the win rate of the players that have the most ELO. They have at least a 70% win rate while I have a measly 45%. There must be things you can do to have high scores somewhat constantly. I also see that these players are able to score ~70 points and I don't understand how.
So anyway, I've tried focusing on checking stars at the right moment, on having the most moons, on completing my cards quickly, on completing all my cards, on creating synergy between my cards, and on keeping my bolts for the end and yet I still find myself frustrated with my scores... I just don't understand...
I think there might be something I could do better during the last round because I see that I usually keep up with my opponents at the start of the game and then loose tremendously, but I don't see how I could do things differently.
Your help would be very appreciated !
Cheers !
Magali
I've been playing Super Mega Lucky Box for a while and I don't understand how to score more points...
And before anyone tells me "You can't really get better, the game is luck-based", please check the win rate of the players that have the most ELO. They have at least a 70% win rate while I have a measly 45%. There must be things you can do to have high scores somewhat constantly. I also see that these players are able to score ~70 points and I don't understand how.
So anyway, I've tried focusing on checking stars at the right moment, on having the most moons, on completing my cards quickly, on completing all my cards, on creating synergy between my cards, and on keeping my bolts for the end and yet I still find myself frustrated with my scores... I just don't understand...
I think there might be something I could do better during the last round because I see that I usually keep up with my opponents at the start of the game and then loose tremendously, but I don't see how I could do things differently.
Your help would be very appreciated !
Cheers !
Magali