Posting Game Table Links in General Chat

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
Post Reply
User avatar
Vixael
Posts: 3
Joined: 15 October 2023, 00:36

Posting Game Table Links in General Chat

Post by Vixael »

How do you do this while keeping the hyperlink? No matter how I try it, it never hyperlinks to the table and just shows up as text. Is there a setting somewhere I need to change??
User avatar
Meeplelowda
Posts: 4069
Joined: 14 March 2020, 10:31

Re: Posting Game Table Links in General Chat

Post by Meeplelowda »

Vixael wrote: ↑02 October 2026, 20:42 How do you do this while keeping the hyperlink? No matter how I try it, it never hyperlinks to the table and just shows up as text. Is there a setting somewhere I need to change??
If you post the complete URL, including https...etc., it should show up as a link, although BGA shortens the URL if it's on the BGA domain.
Play Now lobby 4ever! https://boardgamearena.com/lobby
Post Reply

Return to “Discussions”