extension flower power - points counting exemple

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Post Reply
Centaure60
Posts: 1
Joined: 02 June 2022, 18:41

extension flower power - points counting exemple

Post by Centaure60 »

As I am unsure how to count the points with the flower power extension, i would be glad to find some examples on bga website
dyd4
Posts: 1
Joined: 11 April 2023, 16:23

Re: extension flower power - points counting exemple

Post by dyd4 »

I would like it too! I do not understand the rules at all :roll:
User avatar
Unagi_yo
Posts: 1
Joined: 14 July 2024, 06:05

Re: extension flower power - points counting exemple

Post by Unagi_yo »

i hate this extension,
User avatar
mudshark_baby
Posts: 13
Joined: 07 May 2016, 14:25

Re: extension flower power - points counting exemple

Post by mudshark_baby »

https://studiobombyx.com/assets/FLOWERP ... les_EN.pdf

And Little Giants is available in friendly mode only at mo coz it’s Alpha. Once Beta I assume it will be available in all play options.
Post Reply

Return to “Pixies”