Welcome to the first ever Board Game Afterwork!

Board Game Arena Official announcements
puertoricoplayer
Posts: 1
Joined: 30 January 2024, 19:53

Re: Welcome to the first ever Board Game Afterwork!

Post by puertoricoplayer »

Wicked!
Niquilibrium
Posts: 1
Joined: 03 October 2026, 01:23

Re: Welcome to the first ever Board Game Afterwork!

Post by Niquilibrium »

I would love to see Rebirth or Babylonia come to BGA. I’m sure I’m in the minority, but I’d also love to see Talisman on here. I would always have a game going!
User avatar
AddieINGeorgia
Posts: 1
Joined: 30 June 2024, 13:22

Re: Welcome to the first ever Board Game Afterwork!

Post by AddieINGeorgia »

Love it! Thanks!!
CPTNBob
Posts: 3
Joined: 23 October 2022, 19:25

Re: Welcome to the first ever Board Game Afterwork!

Post by CPTNBob »

Does this Harmonies expansion fix the colorblind issues?
User avatar
thepov
Posts: 1
Joined: 07 October 2016, 14:27

Re: Welcome to the first ever Board Game Afterwork!

Post by thepov »

I'm thinking where it says "GBA port" is a typo, but if not I'm really looking forward to more board games on the Gameboy Advance!
User avatar
cigma
Posts: 1539
Joined: 15 December 2020, 00:30

Re: Welcome to the first ever Board Game Afterwork!

Post by cigma »

We are used to see new games and expansions on BGA quite often, and thanks for that!

But I don't know what this "Board Game Afterwork" is all about. Probably most players play after work and at weekends anyway, so what's the news in that? This feels a lot like the "Board Game Fest" you had anounced recently https://boardgamearena.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=49563, which I didn't understand either.

If you want to bring some fresh air, why don't you create a "game of the day / week / month", as already suggested several times? Or offer some specials like the contest for Frosted Blooms announced here https://boardgamearena.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=51516? I loved that idea :-)

And I am sure the community has a lot of more ideas...
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)
mrnlbz
Posts: 1
Joined: 02 July 2026, 23:58

Re: Welcome to the first ever Board Game Afterwork!

Post by mrnlbz »

👏👏👏👏👏
User avatar
Meeplelowda
Posts: 4071
Joined: 14 March 2020, 10:31

Re: Welcome to the first ever Board Game Afterwork!

Post by Meeplelowda »

cigma wrote: ↑03 October 2026, 08:50 But I don't know what this "Board Game Afterwork" is all about.
You may be reading too much into this. I think it's another BGA attempt at humor that has fallen flat. It seems like a play on the "After Dark" description that is added to some shows to indicate the content is for mature audiences. BGA is supposed to be family friendly, so they wouldn't exactly copy that.
Play Now lobby 4ever! https://boardgamearena.com/lobby
User avatar
AutumnCamel
Posts: 28
Joined: 21 November 2023, 04:30

Re: Welcome to the first ever Board Game Afterwork!

Post by AutumnCamel »

Thank You!
Post Reply

Return to “Official announcements [en]”