Hello everybody. Im The Cosmic Girl. Id like to know what is the best hour for a player in my Time zone to play Arena. I want to be the next champion but how to improve without playing against the best players ? I dont want to play always against the same player in Arena, he is a kind boy but it is not funny to play the same player again and again. Please dont say me to play tournaments, because I want to play fast and Not turn based games. Take care of you !
Play in Arena !
Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Re: Play in Arena !
Hi there. I can't tell for the best Arean play time from your time zone, but if your goal is to progress competitively, you should definitely have a look at this post. Lots of tips and resources from the community.
-
The Cosmic Girl
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 14 September 2026, 17:14
Re: Play in Arena !
Hello Castor
Re: Play in Arena !
You can simply ignore the Arena and play with people looking for a quick match in the lobby, or start a new game yourself. I’ll likely join in often.
We also expect you to be entered into all upcoming tournaments. There are many of them, and they take place frequently.
https://boardgamearena.com/tournamentli ... &game=2207
We also expect you to be entered into all upcoming tournaments. There are many of them, and they take place frequently.
https://boardgamearena.com/tournamentli ... &game=2207
-
The Cosmic Girl
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 14 September 2026, 17:14
Re: Play in Arena !
Hi Serewa! Do you play some live games? I saw you open turn based games, but never met you in a live game! Still the effect of the time zone! Do you talk about turn based tournaments or live tournaments?Serewa wrote: ↑16 September 2026, 21:37 You can simply ignore the Arena and play with people looking for a quick match in the lobby, or start a new game yourself. I’ll likely join in often.
We also expect you to be entered into all upcoming tournaments. There are many of them, and they take place frequently.
https://boardgamearena.com/tournamentli ... &game=2207
Re: Play in Arena !
99% turn based.The Cosmic Girl wrote: ↑17 September 2026, 06:05Hi Serewa! Do you play some live games? I saw you open turn based games, but never met you in a live game! Still the effect of the time zone! Do you talk about turn based tournaments or live tournaments?Serewa wrote: ↑16 September 2026, 21:37 You can simply ignore the Arena and play with people looking for a quick match in the lobby, or start a new game yourself. I’ll likely join in often.
We also expect you to be entered into all upcoming tournaments. There are many of them, and they take place frequently.
https://boardgamearena.com/tournamentli ... &game=2207
It allows for a comfortable amount of time to respond. I know there are people who find this format annoying—they say they can't keep a game started long ago in their heads—but I love it.
-
The Cosmic Girl
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 14 September 2026, 17:14
Re: Play in Arena !
I respect that. But I like the rush of a live game. I like to sing while playing, more funny like that. I Will try a turn based tournament one day, I promise. See you turn-based-Serewa !Serewa wrote: ↑17 September 2026, 23:5799% turn based.The Cosmic Girl wrote: ↑17 September 2026, 06:05Hi Serewa! Do you play some live games? I saw you open turn based games, but never met you in a live game! Still the effect of the time zone! Do you talk about turn based tournaments or live tournaments?Serewa wrote: ↑16 September 2026, 21:37 You can simply ignore the Arena and play with people looking for a quick match in the lobby, or start a new game yourself. I’ll likely join in often.
We also expect you to be entered into all upcoming tournaments. There are many of them, and they take place frequently.
https://boardgamearena.com/tournamentli ... &game=2207
It allows for a comfortable amount of time to respond. I know there are people who find this format annoying—they say they can't keep a game started long ago in their heads—but I love it.
-
The Cosmic Girl
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 14 September 2026, 17:14
Re: Play in Arena !
Dear Serewa, youve convinced me! I applied for a Leaders tournament! It is called THE INTERNATIONAL. I hope that the tournament manager will accept my application! Do you will apply for this tournament? it will be my first turn based game!Serewa wrote: ↑17 September 2026, 23:5799% turn based.The Cosmic Girl wrote: ↑17 September 2026, 06:05Hi Serewa! Do you play some live games? I saw you open turn based games, but never met you in a live game! Still the effect of the time zone! Do you talk about turn based tournaments or live tournaments?Serewa wrote: ↑16 September 2026, 21:37 You can simply ignore the Arena and play with people looking for a quick match in the lobby, or start a new game yourself. I’ll likely join in often.
We also expect you to be entered into all upcoming tournaments. There are many of them, and they take place frequently.
https://boardgamearena.com/tournamentli ... &game=2207
It allows for a comfortable amount of time to respond. I know there are people who find this format annoying—they say they can't keep a game started long ago in their heads—but I love it.
Re: Play in Arena !
The Cosmic Girl wrote: ↑24 September 2026, 11:02 Dear Serewa, youve convinced me! I applied for a Leaders tournament! It is called THE INTERNATIONAL. I hope that the tournament manager will accept my application! Do you will apply for this tournament? it will be my first turn based game!
No. I only play the Discovery mod due to personal preference. I don't find the strategic mod interesting.
-
The Cosmic Girl
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 14 September 2026, 17:14
Re: Play in Arena !
Dear Serewa, I play both modes, but i can understand you dont like the strategy mode. It is less funny than the discovery mode, and sometimes the automatic ban is head scratching : you have to ban the bruiser if you dont want to play against a free bruiser, while letting the boring hermit to your opponent. In conclusion, I have to play a discovery mode tournament to have a chance to play with you!Serewa wrote: ↑03 October 2026, 09:25The Cosmic Girl wrote: ↑24 September 2026, 11:02 Dear Serewa, youve convinced me! I applied for a Leaders tournament! It is called THE INTERNATIONAL. I hope that the tournament manager will accept my application! Do you will apply for this tournament? it will be my first turn based game!
No. I only play the Discovery mod due to personal preference. I don't find the strategic mod interesting.