Translation filter ”not validated”

BGA localization discussions
Post Reply
stoiclewischesterton
Posts: 21
Joined: 09 March 2025, 12:55

Translation filter ”not validated”

Post by stoiclewischesterton »

I think the filter ”not validated” is missing when perusing translation. Or is the filter option ”recently translated” doing the job ? If not, I opened a suggestion https://boardgamearena.com/#!bug?id=<247928>
User avatar
Bender3002
Posts: 73
Joined: 19 January 2024, 15:42

Re: Translation filter ”not validated”

Post by Bender3002 »

Quick check let's assume that recently translated is what you're looking for. Recently translated + validated sums up to all text blocks, where I checked.
User avatar
Thomas
Posts: 391
Joined: 10 January 2012, 14:37

Re: Translation filter ”not validated”

Post by Thomas »

Yes, "recently translated" are all texts, that are translated, but not yet validated.
stoiclewischesterton
Posts: 21
Joined: 09 March 2025, 12:55

Re: Translation filter ”not validated”

Post by stoiclewischesterton »

OK, thank you, was not sure about that. :)
Post Reply

Return to “Translations”